COME JOIN THE FUN! Camp runs from 10 am - 3 pm Monday thru Friday (except for the week of July 4, as noted). Tennis lessons will be provided in a safe, fun, and relaxed atmosphere at the Rise Tennis Academy Center @ Snee Farm. Campers will also participate in a variety of other activities & games in an atmosphere that nurtures sportsmanship & camaraderie. A nutritious lunch is provided daily. We will also enjoy time at the pool with lifeguards on duty. CANCELLATION POLICY: Unless otherwise notified, camp will run on rainy days. Please notify us as soon as possible if a camper cannot attend, and no later than 48 hours prior to the start of camp, or a $50 cancellation fee will be charged. No refunds will be given, however, makeups can be scheduled, if space permits. LATE PICK UP FEE: There is a 5 minute grace period, after which a fee of $15 will be charged at the beginning of each 1/2 hr. half hour a camper is picked up late.
Please provided Parent/Guardian & Emergency Contact Information
I authorize Rise Academy to charge the below credit/debit card or my member account for payments at this time and in the future as agreed to with Rise Academy and by this registration. I agree that I am the responsible party and in signing this agreement, I agree to be responsible for and pay all fees associated with this program.
Before beginning any type of tennis training or any type of exercise program, you should first consult your physician. While training, serious injuries are possible, including sprains, strains, cramps, and other injuries of similar magnitude. Individuals training in tennis and other sports can expect to experience these injuries infrequently. The possibility of more serious injury exists, including fractured bones, broken bones and torn ligaments, though not athletes encounter such serious injuries. As with any athletic training or physical activity, there also exists the remote possibility of heat stroke or death. During any athletic training or exercise, if you feel dizzy or faint or experience any pain whatsoever, you must stop immediately and without delay seek the advice of a physician or health care professional.
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in tennis instruction or training, and related events and activities, the undersigned:
2. Recognize and understand that such risk may be due to not only my own actions, but also the action, inaction or negligence of others, the regulations of participation, or the conditions of the premises, or of any of the equipment used.
3. Recognize that there ma be other risks that are not known to me or to others or not reasonable foreseen at this time.
4. Agree to inspect the facilities, equipment and pairings prior to participation. I will immediately inform an instructor if I believe that anything is unsafe or beyond my capability and refuse to participate.
5. Assume all of the foregoing risks and accept personal responsibility for any damages that may result from injury, permanent disability or death.
6. I certify that I or my child are in good physical condition and have no disease, injury or other condition that would impair my performance or physical and mental well-being during intense training practices.
7. Grant permission in case of injury to have a doctor, nurse, athletic trainer or other emergency medical personnel provide me with medical assistance or treatment for such injury.
8. Release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue, Rise Academy LLC, its affiliated organizations and governing bodies, their officers, instructors and personnel, other members of the organizations, participants, supervisors, coaches, sponsoring organizations or their agents, and if applicable, owners and leasers of the premises from any and all liability to the undersigned, his or her heirs, and next of kin for any and all forms and all claims, demands, losses and damages which may be sustained and suffered on account of injury, including death or damage to property, caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the releases or otherwise.
Rise Academy or any party designated by Rise Academy may photograph or film me/my student while I attend the premises of Rise Academy and use of all such photos, video footage, and/or video streaming for promotion, sales, publicity and advertising purposes for all media including, but not limited to, the internet.
I HAVE READ THE ABOVE WARNING, WAIVER< RELEASE AND AGREEMENT TO PARTICIPATE. I UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS AND DO THEREBY SIGN IT VOLUNTARILY